The POWER Process trains you in becoming your own coach so that you achieve emotional freedom, align to your soul's purpose and operate from your power.
Each step builds on the other and can be broken down as follows:
Every client begins here. We first establish your talents by exposing your strengths and motivators, the things that put you in flow. Then we explore your past, specifically, situations that left a significant impression in your memory. In this section, you are asked a range of specially crafted questions to delve into your life experiences. Some may be difficult to confront. Eventually, a pattern will begin to emerge. This pattern will give us insight into the movie scene you have created and have been trapped in. With this information, we can formulate your purpose statement and identify your root trigger.
This session will last 2-4 hours and is the equivalent of 4-6 years of therapy
You will be empowered through gaining mastery of your past. The reoccurring pattern of your triggers will help you understand why you behave the way you do in all situations. Knowing this will show you EXACTLY how you are getting in your own way so that you can end the pattern once and for all and achieve even more extraordinary results in all areas of your life.
OBSERVATION AND AWARENESS
As humans, we operate from our conscious mind only 5% of the time. The other 95% is spent in our subconscious. In order to transform and break free of your patterns, you have to bring it into your conscious awareness. In this part of the process, you will receive your first assignment which will allow you to become aware of and observe how your patterns are showing up in your day to day life, by way of your triggers.
You will see how your past continues to appear in your present experiences and will start the process of detaching from your automatic reactions and take full responsibility of how you are creating the dynamics of your relationships and the outcomes of your experiences.
Historically, when you are triggered, the tendency will be to react to the situations you are in from the trigger. For example, someone doesn’t respond promptly to a message and you take it as a form of disrespect so you ignore them when they eventually respond or tell them begrudgingly that you didn’t appreciate their action and make them wrong. When you react with old behaviours, you make the neurological path for your past identity stronger, making it harder and harder to move away from those patterns that keep you stuck.
This part of the process provides tools that will allow you to create distance between your higher self and your trigger. You become a witness to it and create the space to process your projection of your pattern and the reality of the situation allowing you to make new choices and move away from making it part of your new identity (who you are).
You will feel more centered, present, and in control of yourself. Time will feel like it has slowed down. Any stress and anxiety experienced before will be reduced significantly, and in most cases, disappear. You will have the clarity to make smart decisions in challenging and pressured situations.
This is where the magic happens.
In order for transformation to occur, it is important for you to take new actions. When you are in the impact of your trigger, you are not aligned to your purpose and cannot take actions in alignment with your strengths.
This part of the process facilitates your conscious alignment with your purpose, despite being triggered. Every time you align to your purpose, you weaken the hold your trigger has on you. By this stage, you have all the tools you need to become your own coach and consistently align with your purpose.
You will develop new behaviors that lead to new results in all areas of life. This stage is significant in deprogramming your pattern which leaves you feeling at peace, fulfilled, and free!
During the purpose session, we establish in detail, the impact of your trigger. In this final stage, we will identify the elements required for you to feel loved and complete. This information is used as a tool to heal your inner child and strengthen self-love as you move into your life.
You will become aware of behaviours that reaffirm your root trigger and create actions to reverse them. Your self-esteem, confidence and conviction will be at a new level of excellence. The breakthrough results you have been trying to attain suddenly become available and your life begins to expand in ways you never thought possible.