Has your inner judge been wreaking havoc on you? Do you find yourself getting derailed and not getting the results that you want because you are distracted and anxious? If so, this is a sign that you could need a tune-up?
What is mental fitness? Mental fitness is our capacity to respond to life’s challenges with a positive mindset.
Do you want to learn how to tame those inner voices that are constantly telling you that you are not good enough, keeping you up at night, or making you procrastinate? Do you want to move from constant stress, anxiety, disappointment, and self-sabotage to a place of peak performance, happiness, and ease?
You can learn to do this anywhere – the grocery store, during an important meeting, in traffic, at the family dinner table.
This 7-week mental fitness deep dive can help you transform those saboteurs and move into a place where your inner sage is in control. This will allow you to be in a place of flow, abundance, and expansion. The program is designed around extensive research that was done with CEOs and their executive teams, world-class athletes, students at Stanford University, and over 500 thousand participants in over 50 countries. The work has also been published in a best-selling book titled “Positive Intelligence”, by Shirzad Chamine, Stanford Professor and Founder and CEO of Positive Intelligence.
Over the 7 weeks, I will guide you through a journey that combines an app as well as one-on-one coaching.
Benefits of the app:
• Resource with weekly teachings (60 minutes)
• Personalized mental fitness practices
• Tracks your practice progress
• Access to the app for an entire year
As your guide:
• I will be there to monitor your progress (if you’d like)
• Provide encouragement through the app
• Weekly guided one-on-one sessions (45 minutes) to cover any questions, discover ways to expand your practices, and give you one-on-one support
• Access to the first 8 chapters of the “Positive Intelligence” book
• Ability to measure progress based on personal assessment scores taken at the beginning, middle, and end of the journey
Here's what others have experienced:
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training results in MRI imaging:
• Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
• Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
• At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
• Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
• In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
• At Sanofi/Aventis Pharmaceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
• At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in a $91,370 increase per salesperson
• At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales
Let's get your mental fitness on the right track so that you can live to your fullest potential!